April 21-23, 2017
- Thousand Trails Soledad Canyon, Acton
- $21 per person ($20 if registered by March 25, $26 after April 6), $10 for Cub siblings ($15 after April 6, children under 3 are free), $5 for extra patches
- Only unit leaders should submit registration forms, one per troop/pack/crew. Individuals should coordinate with their unit leader.
- Booklet with unit registration form and detailed information
- Online unit registration
- Unit registration form - must also submit troop roster or pack roster
- Late registration form (after April 6)
- Patrol classification form
Camporee is a weekend campout that brings all Boy Scout and Cub Scout units in the district together in fellowship and friendly competition. Units compete in various themed games that test and develop their Scouting skills. Ribbons are awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for each game and for overall unit performance.
Units camp together by type - Boy Scouts in one area, Cub Scouts in another area. Units bring all their own equipment - tents, stoves, tables, chairs, etc. Webelos will be able to officially bridge to Boy Scout units during Saturday evening's campfire ceremony; please provide information to the event committee on bridging Scouts.
Bring your own food within your unit, or dine at our famous Snackoree!
Each unit is needed to jump in to host games and/or activities. When you prepare your roster, please inform your adults that we need at least 1-2 hours of volunteer time from everyone. There are many jobs to handle, and the more hands we have, the easier it is - it's the Scouting Way! We greatly appreciate all help.
Camporee 2017: Scouting World Cup
This year, Camporee is about showing world cup excellence in Scouting! We'll test the physical, intellectual and cooperative talents of all of our boys in a sports theme through patrol, troop and individual games and activities.
In addition to the core games, we'll have a Dutch oven cookoff for scouts and adults, a Scout/Webelos mini-hike, and other fun things to be announced-- come on out to Soledad Canyon!
Camporee 2016: Legend of the Golden Oaks
For 2016, the Camporee is styled on popular video and fantasy gaming. We're still testing the physical, intellectual and cooperative talents of all of our boys, but with a bit of fantasy mixed in. Plus we'll have a little informal miniature golf for cubs, a circle up of District and Council program offerings, Dutch oven demonstration, and other fun things to be announced - come on out to Soledad Canyon!
All units welcome (any District!)
Questions? Please write to me at:
2016 Camporee Event Chair
See you at Camporee!